compensation: $30-$36/hr + DOE employment type: full-time job title: Construction Foreman
QR Code Link to This Post
WAGES AND BENEFITS:
• Wage $30-$36/hour + DOE
• 4x 10-hour days with optional overtime
• Employer paid health insurance
• Vision & dental insurance
• Matching HSA contribution
• Per diem (dependent on job location)
• Matching 401k contribution
• Annual profit sharing
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Training provided as needed for CPR, First Aid, Skid Steers, Forklifts, Aerial Lifts, etc.
• Access to North Fork Builders Academy classes
• Employee housing available in certain locations
• Advancement opportunities
Current and upcoming work located in the communities of Bozeman, Big Sky, Big Timber, Augusta, Kalispell, Whitefish.
Duties may include but are not limited to, wall, floor and roof framing, siding, trim work, log and timber work, setting doors and windows. In addition to the following duties:
- Report project progress to superiors
- Allocate resources for assigned project
- Supervise all construction workers
- Be the liaison between construction workers and supervisors
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specs
Prerequisites: Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation, basic understanding of how to read a plan set and ability to put them into practice, roof and wall framing experience. Duties may include, but are not limited to, wall, floor and roof framing, siding, trim work, log and timber work, setting doors and windows.
North Fork Builders is a Bozeman, Montana based general contractor that specializes in thoughtfully designed and strategically executed residential and commercial buildings. We are committed to excellent craftsmanship and collaboration with our clients to ensure their vision is carried through from concept to completion. We believe in quality through process, which is expressed through our core values: quality, craft and collaboration.
Team members are expected to share our core values and have pride in the quality of their craft. This is an opportunity to work closely with experienced carpenters to further learn the trade.
At North Fork, our team is tight-knit. We rely on one another and learn from one another. If this sounds like a group you'd like to work with, we encourage you to apply at the link below
North Fork Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.