QR Code Link to This Post
American Gas Products is Hiring Regional Company Drivers
AGP will pay you to join our team, but you'll stay for so much more.
- You can earn anannual salary of $80,000 - $85,000.
- Earn more when you choose us with oursign-on bonus, which includes$1,000 after 90 days, and $1,500 after 6 months.
- Work a schedule ofMonday to Friday with occasional overtime and weekendwork
- We'll ensure you havehotel accommodationsas you travel and deliver to different states.
- Saving for your future will be so much easier with our401k program.
- Be prepared for anything with ourhealth, dental, vision, life, and disability insuranceoptions.
- Make money even when you're off withpaid time off.
To gain access to our benefits, you must meet the following requirements.
- You must have at least 2 years of verifiable driving experience.
- You must have a valid CDL A.
- We require a hazmat and tanker endorsement.
- You must have a valid US passport or the ability to obtain one.
About American Gas Products
American Gas Products (AGP) is a locally owned business with world headquarters in Stoneham, Massachusetts. Our roots go back to 1978 when Louis D'Auria purchased a local welding supply distributor and started Associated Gas Products. The business flourished in the 1980s and 1990s until being sold to BOC gases in 1999. In 2003, American Gas Products was formed as a partnership between Mike D'Auria (Louis's son), Jim Hermetet, and Lou D'Auria. Since 2003, American Gas Products has grown considerably. We serve the local cylinder and Micro Bulk gas markets and now serve national accounts throughout the US.
Call Us Today(855) 450-9236